Urban Transit™ prides itself on its attention to detail and the quality of its products and materials.
Urban Transit™ products (excluding shop stools) are warranted to be free of defects in materials or workmanship under normal use for one (1) year from the date of purchase for the original purchaser.
Urban Transit™ Shop Stools are warranted to be free of defect in materials or workmanship under normal use for two (2) years from the date of purchase for the original purchaser.
SolarGuard™ and FrostGuard® windshield covers and accessoriesare warranted to be free of defects in materials or workmanship under normal use for one (1) year from the date of purchase for the original purchaser.
Warranty registration is not required.
What is NOT covered under the warranty:
· Normal wear and tear, such as punctures, scratches, and strap inelasticity
· Natural breakdown of colors and materials over time
· Defects caused by third-party modifications, repairs, or replacement parts
· Warranty claims outside of the United States
What you need to know before filing a claim:
· Proof of date of purchase and a photo of the damage will be required.
· We make every effort to replace items. In the event of limited-edition items or sold-out inventory, an alternate solution may be proposed.
Urban Transit ™ is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damages arising from the breach of this or any other warranty, whether express, implied or statutory. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential or incidental damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Any attempt to self-repair the product will void the limited warranty. Valid only in the USA.