WHAT SIZE REAR WINDOW DOES THE FROSTGUARD® REAR WINDOW COVER FIT?
FrostGuard comes in two sizes: Sedan and SUV / Hatchback, to protect the essential viewing area of most cars, trucks and SUVs from frost, ice or snow.
- Sedan measures 50" wide x 31” long
- SUV / Hatchback measures 59” wide x 26” long
WHAT SIZE SHOULD I BUY FOR MY VEHICLE?
- Sedan is recommended for all cars that have a trunk that is separate from the drivers cabin.
- SUV / Hatchback is recommended for all vehicles that have a door across the back and opens upward. The SUV / Hatchback also works best on pickup trucks.
HOW DOES IT FIT VEHICLES OF DIFFERENT SIZES?
FrostGuard’s strap and hook attachment system is a 3-loop elastic system that allows for an adjustable fit. The rubber hooks secure the cover to the rear wheels or rear door handle of the vehicle. FrostGuard will cover the essential viewing area of the rear window on most vehicles.
HOW DO I INSTALL MY FROSTGUARD REAR WINDOW COVER?
We recommend these simple steps:
- Choose one of the three loops in the elastic strap to attach the rubber hook. Larger vehicles will use the first loop.
- The hook can be attached to the rear door handle or the rear wheel. Please test each attachment location to find the best fit for your vehicle.
- Unroll it as you walk around the rear of your vehicle to the other side.
- Lightly tug on the cover to ensure it is centered and flat against your rear window.
- Attach the rubber hook to the same respective location as the opposite side.
- Once again, ensure the cover is centered on the rear window and the elastic straps are pulled taut.